The Oman Commercial Arbitration Centre (OAC) is delighted to announce the launch of its 2022 webinar series. The first event in this series will take for its theme “Arbitration and Mediation: Strange bedfellows or compatible partners?”
The distinguished speakers at this webinar include some of the great and the good from the world of international arbitration and mediation.
- Dr Moosa Al Azri CEO, OAC – Opening Address
- Sultan M. Al-Abdulla Managing Partner, Sultan Al-Abdulla & Partners, Doha
- Gordon Nardell QC Barrister, 20 Essex, London
- Sriram Panchu Senior Advocate & Mediator, Chennai
- Sherina Petit Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright, London
- Ajay Thomas Registrar, OAC – Moderator
DATE: Thursday, 24 February 2022
TIME: 1.30pm (Oman)/ 9.30am (London)/ 5.30pm (Singapore/HK)
VENUE: Zoom Webinar
REGISTRATION LINK: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_P-nsLKBtQRu9JYWe_ycfrg
NB: This webinar is free to attend but we recommend an advance registration as seats are limited.