(1) An Applicant shall request the registration of his name in the Panel of experts by completing the prescribed application form, which shall be accompanied by a personal letter and copies of all the required certificates and documents. An application may also be accompanied with a reference letter, if any.
(2) (2) A registration application shall be submitted to the Registrar, sent to (al fardan building, azaiba, muscat, po box 3334, pc 130, sultanate of oman), or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) The Roster Committee shall approve acceptance of the registration of Experts’ names within 14 days from the receipt of the complete documents. An Applicant shall be given notice of such approval and the need to pay the membership fees, or shall be informed that his application is not accepted. OAC reserves the right, in its discretion, to refuse, admit or remove at any time the admission of any person to the panel.
(4) To register as an Expert in the Oman Arbitration Centre’s Panel of Mediators, you shall fulfill the following conditions:
- Obtain a higher education qualification from a recognized institute consistent with the field of expertise to be registered in.
- Shall have at least 7 years post qualification experience.
- Completing the oac adr orientation workshop is preferred.
- Upholding the OAC Code of Ethics for Expertise.
- Fulfill the requirements of the law for the practice subject to the expertise.
- Shall not have been previously convicted for a crime affecting his honor and integrity.